1. Find out when your benefits end: Not all dental plans begin in January. It is important to know when your benefits begin and end so that you can maximize your benefits to the fullest.
2. Review all your benefits, such as Flex Spending accounts or Health Savings Accounts. If you don’t use it you will LOSE it! We will be happy to print out your receipt upon request. These receipts need to include the dental codes so that you can get reimbursed quickly.
3. Did you complete all your dental treatment? It is important to take care of your health so that you can enjoy all those yummy treats during the holidays. Don’t worry we got you covered.
4. Schedule your next preventive care appointment to stay healthy and committee to a health 2020.
As the year comes to an end now is the time to think about what your want for the up coming year.
Tis the Season to Smile!
With all the shopping and holidays parties visiting friends and families we can forget to take care of ourselves. This upcoming year committee to a healthy you!
Dental Tips to Get you through the Holidays!
1. Keep in mind with all the sweets and alcohol (both contain a lot of sugar) remember to brush your teeth after or rinse your mouth to help prevent tooth decay.
2. If you want to keep you teeth pearly white for all those holiday parties use peridex with sensodyne toothpaste to avoid staining. Give us a call or come on in so we can get you an RX.
3. Be very mindful of the hard holiday treats, such as peanut brittle, nut clusters, and popcorn.
4. Be mindful of not opening drinking beverages with your teeth; use the recommended bottle openers or other methods.
5. Be sure to start of the year with a healthy smile. Give us a call to schedule your check ups and exams for the next year.
6. When eating sweets with your meal (rather than after). The excess saliva will help prevent sugar so it doesn’t linger on your teeth.
If you have further questions please contact us at 619-444-1001 and we will be happy to assist you.
Thank you for trusting
Dental Arts San Diego
for your dental needs.